Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.


MillionaireMatch.com- the best dating site for sexy, successful singles!

Who links to me?

Blogroll.net

Entertainment Blog Top Sites

Subscribe with Bloglines

www.sitestop200.com

yet another web directory

Entertainment Blogs
Entertainment Blogs

Blogarama - The Blogs Directory

Best american blogs - Blog for USA!

Blog-Watch - The Blog Directory

Blogwise - blog directory

blog search directory

Blog Directory & Search engine

BlogRankers.com

Powered by Blogger

Blogroll Me!


All-Blogs.net directory logo

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Disclaimer: The contents that you read on this site are pure rumors and speculation. Nothing on this site should be perceived to be actual news. All images used on this site are taken from the web.

Thursday, December 07, 2006
And Britney responds...

In a message posted on her official Web site, Britney Spears pokes fun at herself for partying too much and for flashing her special parts for the paparazzi last week.

She writes:

It’s been so long since I’ve been out on the town with friends. It’s also been 2 years since I’ve even celebrated my birthday. Every move that I make at this point has been magnified more than I expected, and I probably did take my new found freedom a little too far. Anyway, thank god for Victoria’s Secrets’ new underwear line! I look forward to a new year and a new me.
I’m just getting started…Happy holidays everyone!


Britney

us


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Britney,
Actions speak louder than words. You've got a toddler and a new born at home. Yes, the man you picked to marry and father your children is a grifter. Yes, you got screwed, but, come one... you went for a guy who left the mother of his children while pregnant, no less? What goes around, comes around.
Have a little class. Don't blow your chance at a nice comeback. People were rooting for you after you threw the bum out. Want to get out of the house? Go to lunch with a couple of girlfriends. Have a salad instead of liquor. Trust me it'll work!

Post a Comment

<< Home