Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.


MillionaireMatch.com- the best dating site for sexy, successful singles!

Who links to me?

Blogroll.net

Entertainment Blog Top Sites

Subscribe with Bloglines

www.sitestop200.com

yet another web directory

Entertainment Blogs
Entertainment Blogs

Blogarama - The Blogs Directory

Best american blogs - Blog for USA!

Blog-Watch - The Blog Directory

Blogwise - blog directory

blog search directory

Blog Directory & Search engine

BlogRankers.com

Powered by Blogger

Blogroll Me!


All-Blogs.net directory logo

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Disclaimer: The contents that you read on this site are pure rumors and speculation. Nothing on this site should be perceived to be actual news. All images used on this site are taken from the web.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006
It's a fight between Clay Aiken and Kelly Ripa!


"American Idol" finalist Clay Aiken angered Kelly Ripa while co-hosting "Live with Regis and Kelly" on Friday, when he covered her mouth with his hands to stop her from speaking.

Problems began after a video clip was shown of Ripa impersonating Aiken on Halloween several years ago.

According to entertainment news website TMZ.com, Ripa claims Aiken became hostile toward her and says he wasn't "respectful in any way."

Tensions remained high throughout the taping of the show, culminating with Aiken putting his hands over her mouth to try and keep her from talking while interviewing "Dancing with the Stars" winners Cheryl Burke and Emmitt Smith.

Ripa slammed Aiken at the time saying, "Oh, that's a no-no .... I don't know where your hands have been!"

Ripa's co-host Regis Philbin was shocked by the controversy adding, "In my wildest dreams would I ever think that one day you would have a feud with Clay Aiken!"

sfgate


6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't for a minute think it was a "gay" issue and I think no matter who it was that put a hand on her face it would have received the same reaction. Not to mention Aiken was co hosting on HER show...there are somethings you just don't do, especially not knowing the person as well.

On his side, he was trying to be funny and didn't realize that it would provoke that reaction.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Give me a break......Kelly was just being a dork about this. If she would have shut her mouth and let a co-host speak then this would not have happened. I don't believe it was a gay thing nor do I believe this thing about the germs (flu season and all she said). I think that she was being a pompus a-- about it. It was just a friendly jester.....
He was no fool, she was awful to the true winners of "Dancing with the Stars".....see past the hand over her mouth. When Mario Lopez came on she was totally high school.
I don't respect her at all. With Clay being a new comer to TV and co-hosting she should have helped him, and taken him under her wing. At least gave him the rules and regulations about what he can and can not do to little miss perfect.
Good for Clay.
Regis and Kelly have lost me and thousand of others. Poor Regis

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly is so full of herself....I mean really. She used to just annoy me, now I can't stand her. That clip of her talking to Regis makes me puke. KELLY..get over yourself!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am for one proud of kelly. Everyone calls her a dumb blonde and all this. She held her own to Clay and Rosie! After all it is Regis and KELLY..........not Regis and Clay or anything else

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say that to my hubby all the time and my kids....I don't know where that hand has been. It is her show not clays and rosie needs to just shut up...she doesn't have anything good to say ever. Barbara made the biggest mistake of her life.

Blogger Chus said...

This is what I think: Clay Aiken

Post a Comment

<< Home