Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.


MillionaireMatch.com- the best dating site for sexy, successful singles!

Who links to me?

Blogroll.net

Entertainment Blog Top Sites

Subscribe with Bloglines

www.sitestop200.com

yet another web directory

Entertainment Blogs
Entertainment Blogs

Blogarama - The Blogs Directory

Best american blogs - Blog for USA!

Blog-Watch - The Blog Directory

Blogwise - blog directory

blog search directory

Blog Directory & Search engine

BlogRankers.com

Powered by Blogger

Blogroll Me!


All-Blogs.net directory logo

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Disclaimer: The contents that you read on this site are pure rumors and speculation. Nothing on this site should be perceived to be actual news. All images used on this site are taken from the web.

Saturday, July 29, 2006
The latest on Mel Gibson's arrest

As he said himself while he was being arrested, Mel Gibson is fucked!

Our friends at Cops Online have a damning report about the disgusting, evil man's anti-Semitic tirade when he was arrested for driving while VERY drunk. (And, equally disturbing is the LA County Sheriff''s attempted cover-up of Gibsons Jewish hatred, fearing it would create too much controversy during this sensitive time in the Middle East.)

On being arrested:"My life is fucked."

To the police officer who detained him: "You mother fucker. I'm going to fuck you."

The arresting officer's report also says "Gibson almost continually [sic] threatened me saying he 'owns Malibu' and will spend all of his money to 'get even' with me."

On Jews:"Fucking Jews... The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world."


And, the worst part (for Gibson), it was all caught on tape!

Click here to read the full account of his hate-filled behavior and crazy antics during his arrest. It's disturbing.

perezhilton

Update:

Mel Gibson issues statement:

"After drinking alcohol on Thursday night, I did a number of things that were very wrong and for which I am ashamed. I drove a car when I should not have, and was stopped by the L.A. County sheriffs. The arresting officer was just doing his job and I feel fortunate that I was apprehended before I caused injury to any other person.

"I acted like a person completely out of control when I was arrested, and said things that I do not believe to be true and which are despicable. I am deeply ashamed of everything I said.

"Also, I take this opportunity to apologize to the deputies involved for my belligerent behavior. They have always been there for me in my community and indeed probably saved me from myself. I disgraced myself and my family with my behavior and for that I am truly sorry.

"I have battled the disease of alcoholism for all of my adult life and profoundly regret my horrific relapse. I apologize for any behavior unbecoming of me in my inebriated state and have already taken necessary steps to ensure my return to health."

AP via seriouslyomgwtf


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home