Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.


MillionaireMatch.com- the best dating site for sexy, successful singles!

Who links to me?

Blogroll.net

Entertainment Blog Top Sites

Subscribe with Bloglines

www.sitestop200.com

yet another web directory

Entertainment Blogs
Entertainment Blogs

Blogarama - The Blogs Directory

Best american blogs - Blog for USA!

Blog-Watch - The Blog Directory

Blogwise - blog directory

blog search directory

Blog Directory & Search engine

BlogRankers.com

Powered by Blogger

Blogroll Me!


All-Blogs.net directory logo

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Disclaimer: The contents that you read on this site are pure rumors and speculation. Nothing on this site should be perceived to be actual news. All images used on this site are taken from the web.

Thursday, April 06, 2006
Paris continues to bitch about Nicole

Socialite Paris Hilton has launched a scathing attack on Nicole Richie, branding her former friend jealous and fame-hungry.

The hotel heiress and her Simple Life co-star mysteriously fell out in January 2005 and have refused to divulge the reason behind the rift. Hilton and Richie will soon be reunited on screen for a fourth series of their reality TV show, The Simple Life 4: Till Death Do Us Part, but will not have to film any scenes together.

Hilton says, "She cannot stand being around me because I get all the attention and people really don't care about her. "It breaks my heart. She was my sister. She was the funniest, best person to be around and then she let fame go to her head. "She's not the same person any more. I never want to speak to her again - ever."

The 25-year-old socialite is also determined to break the rules of her TV contract and escape working with Richie again in a possible fifth series. She adds, "We're under contract, but I don't want to do it. They want to do it with just me, but we're both under contract together. "She has nothing else so she really wants to do it, but I don't. It's really pathetic that she needs to use my name to sell something because she's obviously not enough.

"I've been best friends with her since I was two, but when I brought her onto my show, she got very jealous and turned on me for no reason." Of Richie's recent weight loss, Hilton laments, "That's not normal. I can't believe it. She looks horrible. It's really sad."

pr-inside


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home