Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.


MillionaireMatch.com- the best dating site for sexy, successful singles!

Who links to me?

Blogroll.net

Entertainment Blog Top Sites

Subscribe with Bloglines

www.sitestop200.com

yet another web directory

Entertainment Blogs
Entertainment Blogs

Blogarama - The Blogs Directory

Best american blogs - Blog for USA!

Blog-Watch - The Blog Directory

Blogwise - blog directory

blog search directory

Blog Directory & Search engine

BlogRankers.com

Powered by Blogger

Blogroll Me!


All-Blogs.net directory logo

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Disclaimer: The contents that you read on this site are pure rumors and speculation. Nothing on this site should be perceived to be actual news. All images used on this site are taken from the web.

Friday, October 28, 2005
100 Things About Me
Got this idea from Kristi and hey, it's a slow night. Try it yourself sometime.

100 Things About Me

  1. I’m 35 years old but look 20.
  2. I lived in the same small town until I was 34 when I moved to another small town.
  3. I worked at my 2nd job for 17 years, starting at age 15.
  4. I’ve worked in the wine industry for 18 years but don’t like wine.
  5. I love margaritas.
  6. I met my boyfriend over the internet but would never try that again.
  7. I’ve been together with my boyfriend for over 4 years.
  8. My boyfriend lives in Montreal, Canada.
  9. My father died last November.
  10. I love celebrity gossip.
  11. I have 5 cats.
  12. One of them is named Stinky.
  13. I have only owned one dog my entire life.
  14. I have an older sister and brother.
  15. I have two nieces and two nephews.
  16. I love to go clothes shopping.
  17. I hate to go grocery shopping.
  18. I love the rain and thunder storms.
  19. I love the beach.
  20. I can’t get high speed internet where I live so I have a satellite (BTW, it sucks).
  21. I never went to my prom.
  22. I’ve been to Disneyland two times in my life.
  23. I’ve owned 3 new cars in my life.
  24. I paid for them by myself.
  25. I’ve only been in one car accident and it wasn’t my fault.
  26. I love to take naps.
  27. I love to mow the lawn with our riding lawn mower.
  28. I love swiss cheese and turkey sandwiches.
  29. I love tomato soup.
  30. I’m a very cool aunt.
  31. My mother was an only child.
  32. I would rather email someone than talk to them on the phone.
  33. I love photography.
  34. My humor tends to be sarcastic.
  35. I like to smoke a little somethin’ somethin’ every once in a while.
  36. I think California is the best state to live in.
  37. I think Montreal, Canada is the coldest place to live in.
  38. I love sappy movies such as Terms of Endearment and Urban Cowboy.
  39. I think David Beckham is a hottie.
  40. I have a huge CD collection.
  41. I have been told by several people that I have cute toes.
  42. I think I was very shy until my 28th year.
  43. I used to be blonde when I was a child, now I’m a brunette.
  44. I like to watch reality tv shows.
  45. The Facts of Life and Laverne & Shirley were my two favorite shows growing up.
  46. I’ve seen Depeche Mode 8 times in concert.
  47. I’ve seen U2 over 7 times in concert.
  48. I still love all my old favorite New Wave bands from the 80’s.
  49. I’m a member of PETA but I still eat meat.
  50. Andy Dick and Kathy Griffin are my two favorite comedians.
  51. I like to read CNN and the Drudge Report online.
  52. I work from home and work too much.
  53. I believe in pro-choice.
  54. I think people should not wear fur.
  55. I like to stay up late when I visit my boyfriend and party all night.
  56. I want kids and need to get to work on having one.
  57. I’ve never been married.
  58. I dislike snobby people.
  59. I love to get massages.
  60. I haven’t spoken to any of my high school friends for almost 10 years.
  61. I hate to dance.
  62. I wish I was artistic and creative.
  63. I’m a pro at traveling and going through airports.
  64. I believe in shrinks.
  65. I secretly like Celine Dion.
  66. I wish I could go see her in concert in Las Vegas.
  67. I have to give my cat Stinky an IV of fluids every three days because she’s going through kidney failure.
  68. I like tv shows like Extreme Makeover. Not the Home edition.
  69. I miss living in the Bay Area.
  70. I miss my father.
  71. I’m unsure of the war in Iraq.
  72. I didn’t vote for Arnold Schwarzenegger.
  73. I have an iPod but never use it.
  74. I like to watch Animal Planet.
  75. I want to visit Yosemite again.
  76. I dislike getting my picture taken.
  77. I like to sing in my car.
  78. I like reading US magazine.
  79. I like documentaries.
  80. I like to watch shows on snakes and hippos.
  81. I would never want to hold a snake.
  82. I think the SF Zoo is a horrible place to visit.
  83. When I was a kid I used to think my grandmother was Lucille Ball.
  84. My friend and I used to write ‘racy’ stories when we were in high school.
  85. The Fixx was the first concert I went to in S.F.
  86. I wear flip-flops in the winter.
  87. I like to take long hot showers.
  88. My first taste of alcohol was a beer that I drank with a huge glass of water.
  89. I’m a multi-tasker.
  90. I like seafood.
  91. I like to eat the Filet-O-Fish sandwich from McDonalds.
  92. I drink a lot of Vitamin Water.
  93. I’ve had two of my pictures published in the local papers.
  94. Where I live, I’m surrounded by goats, lamas and horses.
  95. I think of myself as a strong woman.
  96. But I have no problem crying in front of someone.
  97. My boyfriend is a Stars Wars nerd.
  98. I loved the last Star Wars movie.
  99. I like to blog and read other blogs.

And finally…..

100. I get carded every time I'm in a bar.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY!
» » »

Post a Comment

<< Home