Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.


MillionaireMatch.com- the best dating site for sexy, successful singles!

Who links to me?

Blogroll.net

Entertainment Blog Top Sites

Subscribe with Bloglines

www.sitestop200.com

yet another web directory

Entertainment Blogs
Entertainment Blogs

Blogarama - The Blogs Directory

Best american blogs - Blog for USA!

Blog-Watch - The Blog Directory

Blogwise - blog directory

blog search directory

Blog Directory & Search engine

BlogRankers.com

Powered by Blogger

Blogroll Me!


All-Blogs.net directory logo

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Disclaimer: The contents that you read on this site are pure rumors and speculation. Nothing on this site should be perceived to be actual news. All images used on this site are taken from the web.

Thursday, June 23, 2005
Hayden, oh yeah..
Okay, so I saw Revenge of the Sith tonight and I must say: It's pretty damn good! I'm surprised how much I liked it - it's so dark - I can't stop thinking about it.

Kudos to George Lucas for finally making a movie that sticks to it's guns and gets down and dirty with basically a slaughter of almost all Jedi's, great lightsaber duels and excellent affects. So the dialogue stinks (Samual L. Jackson; let's just say: not good) but when the last hour and a half kicks in... it's non stop excellence.

Ewen McGregor: Excellent. I like him even more as an actor now.

The old guy playing the Sith: Great too.

And of course, Hayden Christensen. He is so sexy in this movie. Well, you know, girls love the bad boys (!). The only bad thing about him is... what were they thinking with his hair style? It's looks greasy, is parted on the side and is badly cut.

Posted by Hello
You know something is up when he has a frown on his face through out the entire movie.

Posted by Hello
He's a hottie...I mean, just look at the guy...

Posted by Hello
Becoming Darth Vadar

p.s. I have a George Lucas story for anyone that cares. A few years ago I was at the Corte Madera mall near San Francisco with my sister and we went into the food court for lunch. There walking around with his kids was THE MAN himself. His son was wearing a cape... yes, a cape...and his son and daughter waited for him in a booth while he got the food. Not sure what they ate.. but I remember thinking "hey, that's George Lucas" and no one bothered him.


1 Comments:

Blogger Big O said...

I liked it because it really enhanced the original three movies. After seeing the three prequels then watching Return of the Jedi I got chills when Luke said "You've failed your Highness. I am a Jedi, like my father before me."

Post a Comment

<< Home